Advertising Account/Project Manager
Hvis du vil vide mere om stillingen,
er du velkommen til at kontakte:
+46 708 607 923
Advertising Account/Project Manager for Media Monks Oslo, Norway
On behalf of Media.Monks, we are currently looking for a driven and self-propelled Advertising Account/Project Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset who will be managing fast-moving 360° projects on an international scale. The new Advertising/Project manager will be trusted with an overarching responsibility for two of the world’s most famous car brands.
Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising service company connecting the dots across, content, data & digital media, and technology services. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organized across 57 hubs in 33 countries.
In 2018 Media.Monks partnered with S4Capital, a global partnership of digital advertising and marketing services teams that leverage their talent to provide world-renowned brands with unparalleled innovation. Built for digital, they help brands and businesses consolidate their marketing and technology spend, de-silo their organization and innovate how they reach, respond, and sell to their consumers.
With Media.Monks, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. They believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. They want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry and would love you to include a unique perspective.
As an Advertising Account/Project Manager, you will join a special task force to help manage the successful delivery of traditional, digital, and social advertising assets for the local market of two of the biggest automotive brands in the world. In this position, you will be working for two of the world’s most beloved brands with responsibility over the teams deliver quality content at scale. You will report into Media.Monks while also working together with other S4 companies. A big part of your daily tasks will be briefing team members on delivery objectives and keeping stakeholders informed on the progress, as well as juggle between lot of creative assets, from traditional to social. Furthermore, you will help to manage the process and completion of multiple projects simultaneously, managing Media.Monks in-and outputs. Therefore, your planning and coordination are key for successfully delivering projects on time no matter what. You will be in contact with Media.Monks client leads and teams to ensure Media.Monks to meet external deadlines.
From an overall perspective, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing fast-moving 360° projects on an international scale, for your local market.
- Balance between a lot of creative assets, from traditional to social – focus being on digital.
- Working for one of the world’s most beloved brands, making sure the teams deliver quality content at scale.
- Be the liaise between MediaMonks client leads and teams to ensure MediaMonks nails milestone after milestone — hustling internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- Constantly balance resources and workload: your planning and coordination are key for successfully delivering projects on time.
- Help manage the process and completion of multiple projects simultaneously, managing the in- and output of our Monks.
- Making sure deadlines are met with lethal precision and flag the ones that are not attainable upfront.
- A big part of this position is briefing team members on delivery objectives and keeping stakeholders informed on the progress of projects.
- Schedule, track, and prioritize assignments and make sure the right people are available to provide clients with a constant flow of high-end production work.
- Evaluate the good, the bad and the ugly of finished projects to improve our processes and work streams.
As the ideal candidate, you come with proven skills in traditional, digital, and social advertising or production, therefore you are excellent at dealing with pressure and phenomenal at communicating with clients and coworkers during highs and lows. It is an absolute requirement that you are experienced in managing 360° campaigns, including digital assets, for example rich media, native campaigns, and social media. Furthermore, you know how to work with media plans and can manage the launch of even the biggest of ad campaigns. Equally important for succeeding in the role is that you are accustomed to work with on-site and off-site resources, coordinates workload across multiple global offices. It is required that you have solid scoping skills, which translate into realistic timings and resource estimates. Moreover, you will be working for one of the world’s most famous car brands, therefore, experience of the automotive industry or a big passion for cars is a requirement.
It is essential that you are a strategic thinker who knows the path to bringing to life outstanding creative work as well as localized adaptation. You will make sure the creative work fits into strategy and know how to input yours and your client’s feedback. You should be acquainted with the (post)production of film, image, and animation assets. Additionally, you are proficient communicator who can provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices. Media.Monks are looking for someone who possess exceptional communication skills in both English and in Danish. It is a plus if you have experience dealing with data-driven strategies and a creative background.