Channel Manager, UK
Hvis du vil vide mere om stillingen,
er du velkommen til at kontakte:
+45 25 66 76 51
Channel Manager, UK for Contour Design
On behalf of Contour Design, we are looking for a Channel Manager, UK to be responsible for driving sales and executing the sales strategies, which you will also have a major involvement in refining. You will take on an essential role in ensuring the integrated Contour Partner Program and take part in the daily management of distributors and resellers. This position is an ideal opportunity to develop your professional sales and business development skills with potential to become UK Country Manager as next step.
About Contour Design
Founded in 1995 by Steve Wang of Windham, New Hampshire, USA, Contour Design develops and sells ergonomic computer mouse devices that allow users to work safely on their computers without the risk of pain or strain. Contour Design, which sells and markets the products in Europe and US and is headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark.
Contour Design has been the market leader in the industry since the launch of their first ergonomic mouse. Their award-winning mouse - RollerMouse Red - is the result of many years of targeted research, development and design. Over the years, Contour Design has managed to shift the perception of ergonomic mouse devices as a tool for the few, to a tool for anyone who wants to prevent injuries as a result of working in front of the computer. Thus, it is no longer solely a question of symptom treatment, but the desire for greater profits and efficiency in everyday life that drives the investment in ergonomic mouse devices.
Contour Design also has partnerships with distributors and dealers of ergonomic office equipment in selected countries e.g., Benelux, Germany, France, United Kingdom, and the Nordics.
Since 2021, Polaris Private Equity has had a majority stake in Contour Design. Polaris is a Nordic public limited company that invests in companies with high growth potential.
The position requires a lot of energy, entrepreneurship and ability to create results. Your market- and business insight will play a vital role in driving awareness about ergonomics and influencing stakeholders like government, municipalities etc to get Contour included in tenders. Finally, you will be given ambitious sales and channel development targets, and a motivating bonus program will be rewarded correspondingly.
As Channel Manager, UK, you will be reporting to the Sales Director Central & Southern Europe and work closely together with your stakeholders in the Global Marketing and Business Controlling team.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive sales and business relations with current top IT Business resellers and middle tiers resellers
- Identify new resellers and sales channels within B2B market
- Manage and develop current authorized resellers within IT B2B market
- Drive incentive and growth programs with authorized distributor and resellers
- Initiate reseller and end-user campaigns with ROI tracking
- Implement Contour Partner Program at selected identified resellers
- Build and execute sales and marketing business plans towards top resellers
- Responsible for local sales and marketing budgets
- A completed university degree or comparable professional qualification.
- IT business experience. Preferably already possesses a network in the industry.
- +3 years of professional experience working with industry-related business development.
- A proven track record of executing successful development strategies through good analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, organizational understanding, flexibility, and a results-oriented work approach.
- An outgoing person with good interpersonal skills.
- Willing to meet the expected travel at approximately 40-50 days a year.
- A clear advantage if you have a genuine interest in computer devices and products.
You will be part of a strong team working in an exciting, international venture with innovative IT products that change lives through ergonomics. You will become an integral part of our growth journey and will be able to develop your competencies as you grow with the company. We encourage a high degree of flexibility and responsibility in everyday life with the ability to work from home. Additionally, there is a company car and telephone and an attractive compensation package with a possible reward scheme.
As a significant part of Contour’s major clients are in Greater London, it would be advantageous to have easy access to conduct regular client meetings in the area.
If you wish to know more about the job, please contact David Breuer on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 25 66 76 51.