Hvis du vil vide mere om stillingen,
er du velkommen til at kontakte:
+46 72 3763 815
Client Director for mPerformance, GroupM
On behalf of mPerformance, a new entity within GroupM Sweden, we are looking for a driven, commercially minded and digitally savvy Client Director with an entrepreneurial mindset to join an exciting journey of building and scaling GroupM’s capabilities within performance marketing.
Intelligent and imaginative, GroupM creates, integrates and scales technology-enabled services with premium partners, including Google, Facebook, Amazon and more. GroupM’s approach earns them award-winning work and helps their clients’ businesses grow. By having three of the top five global media agencies and $63 billion in annual media spend, GroupM provide access and scale everywhere their clients do business. Together, GroupM is at the frontline in shaping a new era of media strategy and innovation.
With ecommerce booming in Sweden, GroupM are continuing to build and scale up their performance marketing capabilities and are thus dedicating high-intensity efforts to this new entity, where the new Client Director will play an instrumental role in helping them realize the ambitions and future vision of mPerformance.
As the new Client Director, you will play a key role in building and scaling mPerformance’s services and team. With a commercial drive, aspiring leadership capabilities and a relentless passion for the digital discipline, the role entails unique opportunities for quickly gaining extended responsibilities as you embark on a fast-paced and steep development curve. You will be given the support you need and the autonomy you want, with a skilled team working with you; but as Client Director, you will be ultimately responsible for the performance of your clients and for the revenue your accounts drive.
- Own and drive the performance and results for mPerformance’s clients.
- Outline and implement holistic digital marketing strategies that will guide the operations across channels and focus areas.
- Collaborate closely with clients to surface insights and initiatives that will help them break new ground and inspire future strategies.
- Drive mPerformance’s work to the next level by testing new initiatives and optimization techniques to improve performance.
- Strive to continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques.
- Deliver innovative work that sets the bar for everyone around you.
The new Client Director reports directly to the Managing Director, mPerformance, at GroupM Sweden.
The ideal candidate is a passionate, ambitious and accountable individual with an entrepreneurial mindset, who comes with previous agency experience. Media and marketing data is GroupM’s bread and butter, and it is thus expected that you are commercially driven and savvy with numbers in order to assess performance data and bring actionable insight to the table. We see that you have been in roles where you have executed in platforms and are now using that experience to build holistic digital marketing strategies. In addition, it is highly desirable if you have previous E-commerce or eRetail experience, as well as SEO (technical or content) experience, particularly in tandem with digital PR activities.
To succeed in this role, it is essential that you
- Have extensive cross-channel media planning, with a focus on performance and biddable channels.
- Understand the technicalities and nuances of programmatic, social and paid search. You can talk about what’s changing in those channels today, because you’re always keeping track of industry developments.
- Have led multifunctional teams, with a proven track record in Sweden/Nordics.
- Understand and can speak intelligently about core analytics services.
- Have platform experience: Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics, Facebook, etc
In this role, your clients and your team are your partners to succeed. It is thus expected that you possess excellent people and stakeholder management skills and have a talent for building high-quality relationships. You are a contentious team player, have high EQ, and can coordinate and connect with a large number of people at the same time. Furthermore, you thrive in fast-paced environments, can work under pressure, are able to multitask with a clear head, and approach challenges with a thoughtful mindset. You enjoy diversity in your day-to-day, with a roster of clients across different verticals and media channels.
You are an inherent self-starter who actively looks for opportunities as well as challenges to solve. You problem-solve with an open mind, and are able to communicate clearly and precisely your thoughts to internal and external stakeholders. When you see something that is not right, you say, and you work with others to find a solution. At last, you possess a genuine interest for the digital, media and marketing discipline and are more than eager to embark on and contribute to an exciting growth journey ahead, potentially being trusted with people management and leadership responsibility.
If you want to know more about the job, please contact Frida Hamilton on email: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone: +46 72 3763 815.