Customer Success Manager
Hvis du vil vide mere om stillingen,
er du velkommen til at kontakte:
Customer Success Manager
To ensure that ISS’ customers have a great experience with the company, we are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Customer Success Manager, who will be responsible for the entire customer life cycle ensuring high-end service delivery and a proactive customer strategy to drive customer satisfaction and growth.
As a leading workplace experience and facility management company, ISS provides placemaking solutions, including cleaning, food, technical and other workplace services, that contribute to the better business performance of many of the world’s top companies. They work closely with their clients and partners to minimise the impact on the environment, to protect and maintain property and most important to drive the engagement and well-being of people.
Through a unique combination of data, insight and service excellence, ISS provides intelligent and high-value solutions to offices, factories, airports, hospitals and other locations across the globe. Driven by their purpose “Connecting people and places to make the world work better”, the company strives for making the world work better starting with their belief in creating a fair and inclusive society. They take care of as well as provide opportunity for people helping them to develop themselves and be the best they can be – and they do this because they know their people can and do make a difference.
ISS is looking to grow their team and provide a new colleague with ample opportunity for personal and professional development, and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders.
You will play an essential role in enabling ISS’ commercial strategy with the overall responsibility for enabling the entire customer life cycle. This includes contribute to the development of customer journeys that effectively and efficiently attracts, convert customers (win) to become active users of ISS’ products and services and retaining and growing customers with integrated facility management services. With a deep understanding of customer needs and insights, you will hence be ISS’ frontrunner of improving customer journeys, enabling customer satisfaction, reducing churn as well as for creating powerful business-oriented customer insights through both physical and digital channels with the purpose of growing customer engagement and relationships.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead the Customer Success strategy, including developing global heat-map, priorities, goals, and KPIs
- Analyse customer journeys and provide insight to define and improve journeys ongoing, including analysing data and customer involvement, optimizing and embedding customer success methodology and processes to ensure continuous value add, promote products, integrated facility services and to grow engagement
- Identify segment and market trends, trends in customer needs and behaviours and best practices, including affecting multiple customers and segments e.g., to forecast lead generation, future churn and meet changing needs as well as to provide recommendation on new and innovative ways
- Collect and develop existing market, segment and customer data analysis and insights e.g., analyse why customers stay, churn or decline bids
- Collect and draw on customer experiences – positive and negative, including “Post-mortem” analysis and Exit interviews to understand customer needs, improve customer journey and increase the customer satisfaction/happiness
- Develop and lead voice of customer activities and monitor customer’s satisfaction to support increased customer success and to offer solutions to prevent issues
- Ensure system integration and fit-for purpose systems, tools, and methodology
- Track, monitor and evaluate performance of marketing efforts, ROI and KPIs, along with reporting on progress and results
- Enable cross-team collaboration, including aligning on customer needs, pains, responsibilities, methodology, and coordination mechanisms
- Support the Commercial organisation on priorities
The position is located at ISS’ headquarters in Greater Copenhagen and offers a challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterised by high pace and drive.
You have excellent people skills and a great passion for customer success and insights.
Ideally, you have 7 +years of experience in a combination of strategy, consulting, from a global organization. You are experienced in working across Enterprise wide / worldwide set-ups, have worked with Nps and alike customer pulse solutions, come with proven experience in developing, managing and optimizing customer journeys, and you are a knack when it comes to developing and improving retention strategies. Thus, you have experience working with CRM, marketing system, SEO and/or analytics. It is essential that you have excellent organization, stakeholder, presentation and communication skills, along with a talent for building relationships, and that you are fluent in spoken and written English.
You are empathetic and collaborative and proactive in your desire to help and add value to customers, and you have an inquisitive mind and the ability to think on your feet.