Digital Specialist with the responsibility for Social Media and Newsletters
Hvis du vil vide mere om stillingen,
er du velkommen til at kontakte:
20 20 37 36
Digital Specialist for Fritz Hansen with the responsibility for Social Media and Newsletters
Would you like to become part of an international organization and help elevate the digital experience of Fritz Hansen, a global design leader within furniture, lighting, and accessories.
As the new Digital Marketing Specialist, you will take ownership of our social media channels, newsletter databases and the continuous growth of the digital community of approx. 1M followers across various platforms and channels.
You will ensure that the brand remains at the forefront of inspirational content and connects with new design passionate people across the globe.
About Fritz Hansen
Founded in Denmark in 1872, Fritz Hansen is a global leader in furniture, lighting and accessory design and production. Driven by a passion for design, beauty and craftsmanship, the company embodies a modern, Nordic lifestyle and collaborates with visionary artists, designers, and architects from around the world. Collaborators have included Arne Jacobsen, Cecilie Manz, Hans J. Wegner, Piero Lissoni, and Poul Kjærholm, among others.
Today Fritz Hansen designs are sold in more than 85 countries through 2,000 points of sale, including flagship showrooms in Copenhagen, Seoul, New York, San Francisco, and Tokyo. The company employs 260 people worldwide and maintains its headquarters north of Copenhagen, serving design-passionate customers in professional and residential projects.
Fritz Hansen is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to further strengthen the digital presence and content activation towards the growing community of design passionate people.
In close collaboration with your manager and digital team, as well as remote colleagues across the globe, you will ensure that all of the campaigns and brand content are set up and activated in the most effective and aesthetic way.
We seek candidates with a natural interest in knowing what is new and trending, who see unique possibilities in how we can optimize the brand content and communication in various digital channels.
You will act as the expert and are expected to provide insights into the entire process of how we develop content, tailored to these channels, in the most effective way.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Social Media: Create and plan content for organic activation – take ownership of the process.
- Social Media: Set up paid ad campaigns for new launches and tactical activations
- Social Media: Be overall responsible for Community Management and User Generated Content from #Fritzhansen
- Newsletters: Layout and plan the private-, professional and partner newsletters in accordance with the editorial plan
- Newsletters: Set up initiatives and campaigns targeted new permissions in all segments
- Newsletters: Ensure integration between the newsletter database and the website and CRM system, and meet the growth KPIs for each segment
- Lead or assist various digital projects across different organizational channels
You will report to the Global Content & Communication Manager and is based at Fritz Hansen’s Headquarters in Alleroed, north of Copenhagen.
- Naturally interested in the fast pace and rapid changes within Social Media channels and the ability to convert these into insights and ideas for the brand,
- Well organized, detail oriented and committed to meeting deadlines
- Aesthetic eye and creative approach to content creation and activation
- Ability to work as part of a team and make decisions individually
- High pace, calm mindset and a positive attitude
- Fluent in English, verbally and written
Fritz Hansen offers
- Being part of a global organization and well-known brand
- Beautiful office settings in Allerød
- An informal, social and inspiring work environment with professional and passionate colleagues
The role reports to the Digital Marketing Manager and is based at the Headquarters in Alleroed, north of Copenhagen.
If you would like to join an amazing team and help take the next step in an extraordinary design journey that has lasted for nearly 150 years, please send us your application and CV in English.
DEADLINE: We hope to fill this vacant position as soon as possible, but no later than 01/08/2021.