Distribution Marketing Manager Nordics
Hvis du vil vide mere om stillingen,
er du velkommen til at kontakte:
+46 72 3763 815
Distribution Marketing Manager Nordics, Jabra
Distribution Marketing Manager Nordics, Jabra
On behalf of Jabra, we are looking for a highly skilled Stockholm based, marketing professional to work as part of the EMEA North Enterprise Marketing team in which you will be responsible for driving the B2B Distribution Marketing strategy, building plans and executing campaigns. Additionally, your role will include responsibility within product launches comprised of a mix of digital marketing, events, social media, and internal/external communication across Nordic countries across the Audio and Video solutions categories.
About GN and Jabra
Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs 6,500 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO). They enable people to ‘Hear More, Do More and Be More’ through its intelligent hearing, audio and video collaboration solutions. Inspired by people and driven by their innovation leadership, they leverage technological synergies between their hearing and audio divisions to deliver unique and increasingly individualized user experiences in their products and solutions.
150 years ago, GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, they honour that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound and video processing, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners. GN’s solutions are marketed by the brands Jabra, BlueParrott ReSound, Beltone, Interton, and FalCom in 100 countries.
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent audio solutions that transform lives through the power of sound. The brand has developed an award-winning range of wireless headsets for mobile users and both wireless and corded headsets for contact centers and office-based, and Jabra is today a pioneering innovator of new sound experiences from wired to wireless.
As Distribution Marketing Manager you will work closely with Distribution Sales to align objectives and activities while being able to independently execute a variety of marketing deliverables both to Distributors and through distributors to support the business objectives. Moreover, as Distribution Marketing Manager you will report to the Marketing Director which is based in the UK. Post Pandemic, there will be regular travel for partner business planning, events and Sales and Marketing meetings within EMEA North.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute the Marketing plans and Comms calendar for Distribution across Nordics
- Localise and translate global campaigns and comms for the Swedish market with the support from strong local agency partners
- Drive sales through Jabra Audio and Video solutions through Distribution Marketing Campaigns comprising of Global campaigns and locally driven campaigns
- Ensure strong Jabra brand awareness with regular comms, campaigns and activities towards Distribution Sales teams and Resellers
- Grow the base of trading Resellers with targeted campaigns via Distribution
- Establish a comprehensive education and enablement program of activities with Distributor sales teams throughout the year
- Build relationships and drive engagement through quarterly plans, QBRs and regular connections with key Distributor stakeholders.
- Maintain reports that communicate the effectiveness of co-marketing programs
- Manage Marketing Budget
The ideal candidate has at least 10 years of progressive Marketing experience with proven Channel Marketing background in a high-tech business. Furthermore, a bachelor’s degree is required. Other professional requirements include a good understanding of Telecommunications, Information Technology, Audio Video, Contact Centres and Unified Communications solutions. The candidate needs to be a native Swedish speaker with fluent oral and written English skills and knowledge within the Danish and Finnish language is an advantage.
Moreover, you bring:
- A creative mind who is self-motivated, innovative, collaborative and a multi-tasker
- Ability to manage several workstreams and meet specific deadlines whilst delivering high quality results
- Additionally, an ability to share and communicate knowledge within the team and external stakeholders
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, a structured thinker, excellent written and verbal communication skills and experienced company spokes person
- Willing to travel across EMEA North post pandemic
- Demonstrated results in driving growth through effective field marketing execution
As a person you are excited to take accountability for delivering measurable business results and revenues. You also have the ability to lead from the front and are a hands-on professional. Other personal characteristics that are highly appreciated includes being an energetic, creative, dynamic and a proactive person. Decision making is included in the workload, and you need to be able to work with minimal guidance but with the corporate perspective to ensure that local initiatives map with regional and worldwide approaches and goals. Lastly, you are a people person who enjoys building strong and lasting relationships and are able to effectively communicate in a matrix environment with people at all levels, from marketing to sales managers.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Frida Hamilton on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +46 72 3763 815.