Group Product Manager for Cembrit Holding
On behalf of Cembrit Holding, we are looking for a proactive Group Product Manager who would like to be part of the Group Product Management team at Cembrit Holding’s office in Copenhagen/Søborg. You will have a product ownership with global perspective and be passionate to contribute to Cembrit’s future growth within sustainable initiatives.
Cembrit develops, manufactures, and supplies fibre cement building materials to create good opportunities and frameworks for human well-being. This applies to the people who have to live in the buildings our products are used for, and to the people who have to work and build with them. The history of Cembrit goes back to 1927 when Cembrit was part of FLSmidth Group until 2015.
Cembrit Holding anticipate stable growth and strong future positioning in sustainability and CSR, within the field of energy-efficient renovation and construction.
As Group Product Manager you will play a key role in the growth of Cembrit by ensuring a portfolio of customer relevant and profitable products with related services designed to meet the needs of key decision makers within the building industry.
You will be the product owner of a range of high performance, durable and fire safe fibre cement products for building applications in residential as well as commercial and industrial buildings.
Reporting to the Director Group Product Management you will be part of the Group Product Management team with close interaction with colleagues and stakeholders across Europe.
Your areas of responsibility include:
- Develop and maintain an attractive product portfolio, with strong value propositions. Establish the portfolio logic, ideal positioning of variants and pricing structure.
- Establish a roadmap of attractive short- and long-term developments, align with R&D and Sales units. As the voice of the customer in R&D projects, prepare and validate business cases and organize customer input throughout the development process for specific R&D initiatives.
- Implement regular pruning of the portfolio and perform product care to continuously optimize products and services. Coordinate changes to the product data with Product Masterdata.
- Coordinate product launch activities with R&D, Supply, Marketing, Compliance, and other key functions. Develop value proposition and product messaging, drive preparation of relevant sales material, and organize sales training to ensure successful implementation of NPD.
- Drive market and customer insight, collect input from local markets and engage with key target groups to identify trends and customer needs. Mapping of the customer journey for your segment, identify potential for improvement and support Marketing in addressing target groups with relevant tools and messages.
- Monitor portfolio sales performance and engage with sales units to identify actions to enable improvement. Drive development of sales tools and follow up on usage and improvement. Find areas for extending the Cembrit offer from product to solution, support sales in upselling.
You have a technical background as an engineering degree or similar. You have an excellent commercial understanding, from training or simply from experience. You have min. 3 years of experience working as Product Manager, preferably within technical products. The international environment is not new to you, and you are used to being part of a team and handling different kinds of stakeholders.
You have a strong command of both written and spoken English.
The position is located in the Søborg (Copenhagen area) where you be welcomed by colleagues from other Group functions like Logistics, Sourcing and Finance. Some of your close colleagues from the Group Product Management team as well as R&D are located in Aalborg.
Being part of a European organization, you can expect to travel approx. 30-40 days per year within Denmark and the European locations. In case you are not located in Denmark, do not hesitate to apply, but we will expect you to relocate with a short time frame.