Head of eCommerce til GripGrab
On behalf of GripGrab we are looking for an experienced and driven Head of eCommerce to direct and accelerate their international growth by leading and developing their eCommerce go-to-market strategy and operations.
GripGrab is one of the fastest growing companies in the cycle clothing industry. Driven by a passion for innovation and development—their mission is to enrich lives through cycling—by creating world-class products and content that inspire and enable anyone to experience the joy of cycling.
On their next growth journey, they invest in marketing and digital-led growth. Therefore, GripGrab is looking for an experienced Head of eCommerce to lead their global eCommerce operations and develop our Go-To-Market strategy. You will oversee a team of enthusiastic eCommerce and Customer Service professionals and will and will be in charge of an important growth pillar for GripGrab.
As Head of eCommerce you will be responsible for releasing GripGrab’s triple-digit direct-to-consumer growth opportunity and be in the position as central for their international expansion in Europe and US. You will define their eCommerce go-to-market strategy and investment plan, lead and direct their execution together with a team consisting of eCommerce development, Customer Services, and external partners. With digital and commercial flair as well as good leadership skills, you will have the responsibility of directing the strategic and tactical aspects of GripGrab’s eCommerce-journey.
The focus for this role is to create a best-in-class branded eCommerce experience and increase the GripGrab.com revenue growth. You will closely align with the other digital sales channels including 3rd part retailers and Amazon and secure a balanced distribution channel strategy and execution. The goal is to ensure the company´s eCommerce efforts are successful in helping them outperform competition, and as Head of eCommerce you will be in charge of securing that GripGrab reaches this goal.
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business.
- Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the eCommerce organization for cross functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test eCommerce initiatives.
- Optimize and grow GripGrab eCommerce to have between triple and double-digit annual growth rates.
- Establish and drive benchmarks to determine effectiveness of eCommerce programs and support decision making including defining key marketing & digital KPIs.
- Develop and deploy eCommerce playbook; ensure effective roles & responsibilities, day-to-day operations and optimization based on a structured playbook including clear content production guidelines across all touchpoints.
- Endorse best-in-class customer experience at all eCommerce Direct-to-Consumer touchpoints.
- Assess customer-facing platforms to ensure they are on the forefront of innovation, including ecommerce, review sites and automated marketing tool suite etc.
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop eCommerce solutions.
The Head of eCommerce reports to the Chief Marketing & Digital Officer.
The ideal candidate holds a degree in Marketing, IT, Digital or similar, comes with 10 years of relevant e-commerce and marketing lead generation experience, preferably in a global setting, and holds solid commercial skills as well as a strategic and technical mindset. Through your career, you have developed a well-equipped toolbox of e-commerce and online marketing disciplines. Furthermore, you possess strong analytical, and data driven decision-making skills and comes with solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods. You also have demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives. You can balance a practical mindset with a creative business acumen and lead people through complex eCommerce operations with clear priorities. Experience with Shopify, Klaviyo and Gorgias will be an advantage.
Personally, you are energetic, positive, and driven by ambitions and performance, while having an entrepreneurial attitude and being a strong self-starter. Thereto, you are a data driven person who possesses excellent social leadership skills. You are a team player who likes to motivate and inspire others and communicate ideas with a sense of purpose which makes you constantly look forward. With a thorough and diligence approach, you have an eye for detail and always do your best to serve the interests of your organization and keep pace with the competition in the field. You are commercially driven and with a strong drive, and you are eager to make your mark in an interesting company on an ambitious journey.