Head of Growth
Hvis du vil vide mere om stillingen,
er du velkommen til at kontakte:
Head of Growth for Roccamore
On behalf of Roccamore, we are currently looking for an experienced, commercial-minded Head of Growth, who will lead our market expansion efforts and who wants to work with an ambitious brand with international aspirations.
Roccamore is a luxury Danish shoe brand producing fun and creative shoes named after powerful women. The brand is revolutionising high heels through their unique insole - scientifically proven to relieve pressure from the foot while walking. This makes Roccamore shoes incredibly comfortable, allowing women to feel even stronger and more confident than they already are.
Roccamore shoes are about standing strong in the world and taking your space with shoes that are comfortable to make you feel you can do more and take the power you need. Whether it be wearing pink to work, asking for a raise, or standing up for what you want, Roccamore shoes are about you realising your dreams and having the confidence to achieve them.
Roccamore is a Direct-2-Consumer (D2C) brand, growing fast. In 2021 they won the prestigious Børsen Gazelle Award with 1600%+ growth, and they are continuing the same path in 2022. Their goal is to expand internationally and grow our company to new heights.
The new Head of Growth will be building and executing strategies and activities to drive local and international revenue growth. You will be building up and leading a growth team, and working with external parties/agencies, to help grow the eCommerce revenue both in Denmark and internationally.
Working at Roccamore you will join an exciting journey in a scaleup that has only scratched the surface of international expansion. You will be part of a small and motivated team with a great social atmosphere. You will have the opportunity to build your own role, shape it, and see your ideas come to life.
They can offer a diverse and entrepreneurial company in the heart of Copenhagen with flexible work hours and the possibility for having an impact from day one.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategies and drive revenue growth
- Build and lead local teams responsible for local growth and brand activation
- Overall budget responsibility for global and local digital marketing activities
- Develop the local acquisition and retention strategies
- Plan and execute cross-team projects across eCommerce, retail, content, and product
- Works closely with our retail team to optimize synergies between eCommerce and our retail stores
- Responsible for creating and continuously improving the new market launch approach
- Leads Roccamore’s channel allocation, media mix, and paid media implementation
- Develop and evolve customer segmentation and engagement efforts
- Define, analyze, and continuously evolve reporting schemes and KPIs
The ideal candidate holds minimum 5 years as a leader in a digital marketing/growth or eCommerce position. Hereto you come with prior experience within a brand, ideally with D2C & omnichannel go-to-market approach. It is important that you have a commercial and digital mindset and have a constant focus on growth and expansion as well as you are motivated to keep growing revenue.
You have an extensive technical toolbox. It is an advantage if you have earlier gathered hands-on experience with paid, digital platforms and tools.