Hvis du vil vide mere om stillingen,
er du velkommen til at kontakte:
Marketing Specialist for the Global Marketing team at Fritz Hansen
On behalf of Fritz Hansen, we are currently looking for a Marketing Specialist, who will be responsible for activating new and existing products towards the global market and ensure the offering of relevant marketing materials for the local markets’ sales execution.
About Fritz Hansen
Fritz Hansen is an exclusive Danish furniture, lighting and accessories design brand. Founded in 1872 by Fritz Hansen in Copenhagen, the brand has since expanded to markets across the world. Today, and just as in 1872, Fritz Hansen’s work is guided by the philosophy that a single piece of furniture can beautify an entire room and heighten the well-being of the people who inhabit these spaces. With an international presence and an ever-expanding collection of extraordinary designs, Fritz Hansen continues its journey to strengthen its premium market positioning among the global design passionate people.
As Marketing Specialist, your main objective will be to execute and activate the brand and marketing strategy, ensuring that the sales tools are optimized in relation to the potential of the residential and contract segments in Europe, Asia, and the US. Within the commercial segment, you must possess a good understanding of the main needs of architects, designers and contract partners, and know how to support them through dedicated materials, initiatives and communications. You will be working as a project manager responsible for planning, coordinating and executing a various range of marketing activities, including product launches, events, direct mailing and sample management – all in close collaboration with your colleagues in the Brand Management unit and the Sales & Marketing Coordinator for the European market. Moreover, you will be in charge of supporting the regional markets with periodically updated materials on the existing portfolio, according to each market’s specific requirements. To succeed in the position, it is important that you hold a profound experience in project management and knowledge of the furniture contract market, along with a network of professional relationships including architects and interior designers.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Develop and activate appropriate concepts, themes and ideas for local sales execution, primarily across Europe
- Execute product launches with a focus on architects and designers, contract partners and key accounts - as well as updating materials on the existing portfolio in close collaboration with the rest of the marketing team
- Planning and project management of events and fairs (in headquarter or external) in collaboration with the sales and marketing coordinators as well as the marketing team
- Secure continuous development and updating of relevant catalogues, reference cases, pricelists, sales sheets and other marketing and sales materials
- Defining and securing the development of relevant content, marketing assets, and targeted presentations
- Overview the distribution of samples, sample boxes and product loans to A&D’s, key accounts and partners
- Secure strong communication towards our target audience across channels, including the planning and preparation of newsletters
- Increase the permission base for newsletters and the digital community, especially in the contract market
- Contribute to the definition of go-to-market action plans through marketing planning, execution and activation
- Contribute to ensure the implementation of optimal digital tools, digital platforms and social media accounts
- Bring new insights and support the internal understanding of the commercial market
The Marketing Specialist will be working in the Brand Management unit within the Global Marketing department and report to the Marketing Activation Manager. You should expect to travel up to approx. 20 days a year.
The ideal candidate has an educational background from an architect school, business school or similar as well as a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience from a similar position – preferably from a company with an international outreach. You have experience with B2B marketing towards architects, designers and contract partners both private and public, and come with a strong understanding of how to reach and activate the A&D community. You thrive working in an international and dynamic environment, are skilled in marketing activation, especially business to business, and have a strong personal interest in design, interior decoration and architecture. With excellent English communications skills (oral as well as written), you are a strong communicator and you can clearly state your vision, ideas and findings, striving for including and engaging your colleagues. You have solid proficiency with Microsoft Office, and it is an advantage if you have worked with architecture, design, retail, or within the luxury industry.
As a person, you are energetic, outgoing and have a positive spirit. With an enthusiastic and proactive mindset, you enjoy working through strong planning as well as being very operational. Execution is key and you find it easy to manage relations with different stakeholders, knowing how to combine it with a sense of aesthetics and an urge to deliver well-thought results. Most importantly, you get things done and always keep the end goal in mind. Furthermore, you are a pleasant team player, easy to work and collaborate with. You have a personal interest in design, furniture and architecture and you are eager to work with one of the leading brands within the industry.