Performance Marketing Manager
Hvis du vil vide mere om stillingen,
er du velkommen til at kontakte:
+45 25 28 88 31
Performance Marketing Manager for Keepit
On behalf of Keepit, we are seeking an ambitious Performance Marketing Manager with a commercial mindset and great analytical skills. You will be trusted to translate data insights into business strategy and increase Keepit’s impact globally.
Keepit is a fast-growing software scale-up company with 25 years of experience in data protection and is set on a mission to help companies around the world to protect and manage their cloud-based data. Keepit’s workforce is both academically and culturally diverse, by having more than 30 different nationalities working together to promote trust and security in a world that is transforming towards new levels of digitalization. Keepit takes pride in being an equal opportunity employer, who recognizes and acknowledges diversity as an asset that strengthens their product, customer relationships, and work culture.
In 2020, Keepit raised $30 million in funding to fuel growth, which positioned the brand as the category leader in the Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS) market. Today, Keepit covers a broad client base consisting of major corporations and institutions across all sectors and industries globally.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation, optimization, and reporting of Keepit’s performance marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate is a paid media professional with a proven track record. You will work closely together with the strong digital marketing team and use data insights to evolve strategy and increase the impact of Keepit’s messaging and marketing efforts.
More specifically, your key responsibilities will include:
- Help drive traffic and maximize lead generation across paid channels
- Paid media implementation including paid campaign management, budget management, bid management, A/B testing and reporting
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels and markets to drive efficient CPL
- End to end management of performance marketing activities across all paid channels including Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
- Increase the quality of the traffic to Keepit’s website
- Launch, manage and evaluate new paid channels and identify lead generation opportunities
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, and optimization for key traffic KPIs
- Overseeing PPC activities on customer advocacy platforms, e.g., Capterra (no experience needed)
- Work with the wider Marketing team to ensure messaging across all channels are consistent and aligned
- Work in collaboration with Sales to plan and execute account-based marketing campaigns
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Building reports, analyze performance data, and generate consistent reports for all major metrics on a weekly and monthly basis
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will join the growing Demand Generation team. You will be working from Keepit’s Copenhagen Office located on the 7th floor of Parken, the national stadium of Denmark, with a beautiful view of the park and the sea.
In order to fully succeed in this role, you hold 3-4 years of experience from an online acquisition marketing position, preferably within the B2B SaaS industry.
The ideal candidate:
- possess an analytical mindset and is experienced working with data, tracking and reporting
- is experienced in managing performance budgets and ensuring that budgets are spent efficiently across channels and markets
- is proficient in optimizing and executing SEM, PPC, Facebook-, Twitter-, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Is experienced with building coordinated and comprehensive marketing strategies that will attract prospective clients and engage their existing audience
- has a true digital mindset - lives and breathes digital marketing and can fully adopt new platforms and tools
- is well versed in using Google Analytics, Google Ads and Editor, as well as Facebook and the LinkedIn platform
- being experienced with Hubspot and Bing Ads is an advantage
- has excellent communication skills in English
- has a true entrepreneurial spirit
Given Keepit’s passion and winning spirit, alongside emphasis on diversity, collaboration, and trust, we are seeking a team member who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and can uphold the organizational values and provide fair and fun working environments for all stakeholders involved.