PPC Data Analyst
Hvis du vil vide mere om stillingen,
er du velkommen til at kontakte:
+45 25 66 76 51
PPC Data Analyst for KAYAK
On behalf of KAYAK, we are looking for a PPC Data Analyst to grow some of the strongest and most exciting travel brands in the world: KAYAK, Momondo, Cheapflights, Checkfelix, mundi and SWOODOO. All this, by joining one of the most advanced and dynamic online marketing teams in the world.
KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of searches across their platforms, they help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. They are also transforming the in-travel experience with their app and new accommodation software.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK’s portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, Momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but they all have the benefit of using each other's strengths and insights. Together, they are able to help people experience the world through dining and travel. KAYAK operates sites in more than 60 countries and territories.
As a PPC Data Analyst, your mandate is simple: apply your PPC knowledge and data skills to leverage our massive travel and marketing data into knowledge and actionable insights. More specifically, you will work across multiple brands, regions, and verticals to review performance, identify trends and opportunities, quantify the impact of marketing actions, and research complex questions, all in the context of PPC advertising. This is a high-impact role, providing opportunities to advance your career while collaborating with talented colleagues across marketing, data science, and engineering. Be bold. Love numbers. Win as one. These are their values. If they’re yours too, we’d love to hear from you!
More specifically, your key responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing campaign performance and user journey signals to provide actionable recommendations for PPC Account Management teams
- Play key role in defining PPC strategy by utilizing data to identify opportunities for marketing wins
- LTV analysis to allocate budget and hereby increase value of our massive PPC investment
- Visualizing PPC performance by creating and optimizing dashboards and reports to Account Management and Leadership Teams
- Investigating performance anomalies to identify root cause
- Serving as the data expert within PPC. Be the go-to for any analysis or research questions
- Collaborating with marketing, data science, and engineering colleagues to: design and execute experiments; collect and analyze performance data; identify trends and insights; improve in-house tooling, bidding, and creatives
To succeed in the role as a PPC Data Analyst, you should be able to see yourself in the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Significant experience working in PPC/SEM advertising, with a strong analytical focus. The larger the campaigns, the better!
- Detail-oriented, with a love for numbers, analysis, and reporting. SQL and strong Excel skills required, with experience in Python, R, or data visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, Data Studio, …) a plus but not necessary
- Must be self-driven. Able to define their own research questions, build the analysis, and communicate results clearly to others
- Comfortable working with technical and non-technical colleagues alike and communicating with stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Able to cater their analysis to their audience
- Team player with no ego. Enjoys working with others to solve complex problems. Not above asking for help, admitting mistakes, or helping others
- Strong character. Knows that how we achieve things is just as important as what we achieve