eCommerce Revenue Manager
Hvis du vil vide mere om stillingen,
er du velkommen til at kontakte:
Sandra Barbara Wahl
+45 30 95 50 57.
On behalf of Interflora, we are currently looking for a newly established role of a highly skilled self-starter with excellent communications skills who will strengthen the eCommerce of Interflora Denmark by taking lead on the business performance analysis and reporting, forecasting future trends, and providing input to help drive decision-making for the business. You will be part of the world’s leading floral brand, work in a key role in the marketing department, collaborate with colleagues in Europe and multiple stakeholders across Marketing, Technology, Product, Finance and Operations.
Since 1925, Interflora Denmark has been part of a long and traditional history of flower deliveries and has become the leading European flower and gift platform. The company operates across five countries (Spain, Portugal, Denmark, France, and Italy). Over the years, the organization has undergone major changes, but the desire to deliver the best quality in flowers, wine, chocolate, and other gifts for the benefit of the customers has always been paramount. With a strong network of talented florists and local florists, Interflora is an undisputed leader in all markets with a brand awareness of 95%.
The company has managed to keep up with current developments as well as grow with the opportunities and continuously adapt to customers' wishes and requirements. This by emphasizing both traditions and innovation with timely care as well as a strong interaction between marketing and IT, optimization of platforms and upgrading and expansion of their product range.
As a company with continuous high growth ambitions, Interflora Denmark has in recent years presented great growth results that come on top of several changes at the organizational and brand strategic level. In 2018, the company went from being a member-owned to becoming part of a larger European organization through an acquisition of Interflora France and most recently, they have successfully undergone an award-winning digital transformation. Despite development and transformation, Interflora Denmark has remained true to the floral craft and local roots, which can be seen in all their 400 local flower shops.
The position is a unique opportunity to make your mark in a fast-growing international company by working in the heart of the business of Interflora and foster strong relationship with stakeholders across Marketing, Technology, Product, Finance and Operations. As a Revenue Manager you will be reporting to the European Revenue Manager in France and the eCommerce Manager in Denmark.
You will become responsible for strengthening eCommerce of Interflora Denmark by taking lead on the business performance analysis and reporting, forecasting future trends, and providing input to help drive decision-making for the business. You can also grow into responsibility across the organisation internationally. Prepare analysis, documents and reports needed to support the business review process, from weekly reports to annual budget coordination. In addition, you will also take the lead on the pricing, working with diverse stakeholders to create pricing plans, analyse performance and drive growth via pricing as well create promotional plans for key periods and co-ordinate execution and refinement of these commercial activities based on your reporting.
You will seek to balance performance between short-term and long-term KPIs. Continually refine pricing to optimize across a range of KPIs including margin, SoV, conversion rate, market share, customer lifetime value and florist satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Prepare analysis, documents and reports needed to support the business review process, from weekly reports to annual budget coordination. Lead regular trading meetings for the business unit. Summarise results and areas for analysis and decision-making
- Take the lead on the business performance reporting for Interflora Denmark including defining and creating dashboards to enable unambiguous reporting of sales, revenues, transactions, cancellations, and margin
- Prepare recurring summary dashboards of financials and top operational KPIs, including those intended to support discussion and decision-making at ExCo level
- Manage the regular trading meetings for the business unit and summarise results and areas for analysis and decision-making
- Foster strong relationships across the organisation including Marketing, Finance, Technology and Customer Success
- Assist Marketing team in building Business Plan for new Product Line or Services to drive decision making and strategy
- Support the business leaders in building the strategy in the context of the preparation of 3Y/5Y plans, as well as in liaising with different stakeholders across the team to discuss both short and long-term initiatives
- Communicate all results in a clear and concise manner, with an understanding of data visualisation and the importance of drawing accurate conclusions from multiple data sources
- Plan and manage the revenue planning and forecasting for Interflora Denmark including each floral festival
- Balance requirements to optimize for revenues, profitability, customer satisfaction and repeat rate
- Produce clear, accurate and concise analysis by product and by category as well as competitive analyses and present these to the team and other senior stakeholders
- Commercial understanding of the business, internal processes, and customer journey to be proactive in analysis and identify easily inter-dependencies
The ideal candidate holds a relevant education aligned discipline, and you have solid experience from a similar role within commercial analytics/revenue management. You possess strong analytical skills and know how to draw data driven business insights which lead to data-driven business decisions. In addition, you have an ability to understand the problems and opportunities from a customer, supplier and a business perspective as well find the right analysis to translate into actionable insights. You must have previous experience working with highly skilled peers in analytics, data science and engineering, consumer research and Business Performance.
As a person, you possess an analytical mindset and the ability to tell stories and clearly articulate trends, using data visualization techniques to communicate key insights to senior audiences in a way that is actionable. As a trustworthy and open-minded person, you have the ability to handle and building a great relationship with a wide range of stakeholders.
You thrive in a company with a proud history, and most importantly, you are motivated to take your next step in your career at Interflora and ready to take the responsibility of leading the business performance.