Senior Global Media Manager
Hvis du vil vide mere om stillingen,
er du velkommen til at kontakte:
+45 2096 2098
Senior Global Media Manager for VELUX
Do you have media strategy and planning skills? Are you a great communicator and do you excel in stakeholder management? Are you driven by exploring new ideas, bringing them to life and making real impact? Then we are looking for you!
On behalf of VELUX Group, we are looking for a proficient Senior Global Media Manager that are to facilitate the company’s international marketing operations. VELUX is on an exciting journey and as part of their ambitious growth strategy, they are focusing on bringing them even closer to their end-customers. Stepping into the home improvement category, the company wants to give homeowners an exceptional customer experience, supporting them from start to finish in realizing their dream project. This is your unique opportunity to join an industry leader and utilize your media insight to play a key part in ensuring that their ambitious transformation from B2B towards B2C is well-received and communicated in the market.
As the new Senior Global Media Manager, you will join Brand Management and work with Media Excellence, and you will be part of a dedicated team responsible for the planning, development, and execution of global marketing and media activities. It is a diverse team who engages with a variety of stakeholders both globally and regionally. Brand Management is responsible for setting the global media direction, ways of working, as well as managing the global media agency collaboration, and you will be an integral part in making this happen.
You will raise the bar on how VELUX utilize media across the organization to get closer to their customers and you will be part of developing and rolling-out the global media strategy, framework, and ways of working, while doing media planning on global campaigns, activities, and product launches. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Act as media consultant on global campaigns and collaborate with their global media agency partner, Carat
- Work with their global media agency partner on developing their collaboration in their four European regions
- Follow-up on global structure, governance model, and ‘ways of working’ for media at VELUX
- Develop and advise on individual channel strategies with various stakeholders like regional marketing departments and campaign development teams
- Provide guidance and input on how to align and develop content and marketing materials to fit a selected media
- Follow up on media buys and adherence to quality frameworks and agreements
- Train markets and group functions in their strategic marketing and media framework as well as providing support and encouragement on its implementation
- Lead key projects like Audience strategy
- Budget planning and follow-up
You will be working from their Head Office in Hørsholm and report directly to Senior Director Brand Management, Karoline Thorsøe Elmstrøm. You do not have to be on site five days a week, but the company believes that physical presence, strong teamwork, and collaboration enforces the ability to create results. Sometimes they also work at their media agency, Carat, in Copenhagen. You should expect to travel 15-20 days annually – both nationally and internationally.
You enjoy the art of marketing and in particular Media, and you have a solid understanding of how it interacts with the commercial agenda and business goals in sales and marketing. You have several years of experience in strategic media management, incl. digital media and preferably some exposure to offline as well. If you have already worked with TV and print media, it will be an advantage. You have a strong media and marketing knowledge, either from a marketing function or from the agency side, coupled with an educational background within business, marketing, communication or similar. You know from own experience what the more operational marketing tasks requires, and you bring several years of experience from a role where you have coordinated activities with a more strategic perspective.
You are an exceptionally strong communicator with natural skills of building working relationships which enables you to work across the organization and communicate with stakeholders of multiple backgrounds and levels. With your outgoing personality, your adaptive approach, and your profound media knowledge, you easily gain the trust and respect from your stakeholders, and you know how to get your messages across in a reliable and convincing way.
Additionally, the company expects you to:
- Be updated on the latest Media trends and you excel in challenging the media mix and defining relevant content to fit the business strategy and market trends within Media
- Have a strong digital understanding with experience in relevant buying platforms like Google Marketing Platform, Facebook, or similar
- Have the ability to interact with multiple stakeholders in a complex matrix organization with split responsibilities
- Have a structured and analytical mindset with a natural tendency to look into data, investigating opportunities for improvement
- Have the ability to switch from high level marketing strategy into operational aspects
- Communicate fluently in spoken and written English – Danish is not a prerequisite
VELUX offers exciting challenges and great opportunities for your personal and professional development, and you will get a unique chance to work with competent and dedicated colleagues where commitment, mutual respect, courage, and customer centricity are among the core values. You will join a team of highly experienced and collaborative colleagues. At VELUX, they want to succeed as a team and achieve great results together. Thus, they have an informal working atmosphere where they share knowledge and strive to take the right actions to reach company goals.
If you have any existing questions or want to know more about the job, please do feel free to get in touch with Linn Ørneborg by email: email@example.com or tel.: +45 20 96 20 98. All enquiries will be treated confidentially.