Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager for Jabra (GN)
On behalf of Jabra (GN), we are currently looking for a self-driven, strategic and innovative Senior Product Manager with a great passion for and experience with product-making, primarily software, to become part of the growth journey of Jabra – the only company in the world with a leading expertise in both sound and voice, wireless technologies, software development and human auditory systems all under one roof.
About Jabra (GN)
Founded in 1869 with a truly innovative and global mindset, employing more than 6,000 people, and listed on Nasdaq OMX Copenhagen, GN makes life sound better. The group builds on 150 years of expertise, capabilities, and insight to produce some of the best and most innovative audio devices in the world and is today a global leader in intelligent audio solutions. They honor their legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners, helping people all around the world to hear more, do more and be more than they thought possible.
GN provides products and solutions to users in 100 countries across the world, marketed by the brands; Jabra, BlueParrott, ReSound, Beltone, Interton. In an ever-smarter world, the group relentlessly works to transform lives through the power of sound. Their unique portfolio of medical, professional & consumer audio solutions, and the deep research and development expertise behind this range of products, gives their brands unprecedented advantages in the med-tech, hearables, and intelligent audio field.
Through its Jabra brand, GN Audio is a world leader in intelligent audio solutions. Jabra develops and markets a broad range of wired and wireless headsets for both professional and personal use.
Jabra is headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark, has sales offices around the world and employs approximately 1000 people.
In this new position, as Senior Product Manager in the Contact Center business at Jabra, you will relentlessly be obsessed about Jabra’s “call centric” persona on how to deliver outstanding experiences to meet their current and emerging needs. Jabra provides the professional, who relies on conversation for their living, the tools, the knowledge and data to be and do their best. In this role, you will tirelessly work on solving some of the company’s customers most critical problems, such as how to provide data, metrics and tools that provide a more effective and satisfying conversation. Furthermore, you will work with what metrics and measures help create the most efficient use of time in a call. Moreover, you will be responsible for how to solve the customers most critical pain points by inventing new solutions.
In addition to the above mentioned, your primary tasks will be:
- Responsible for building, refining and driving the Digital Product roadmap and initiatives for the Jabra Contact Center business line including creating business cases, product specifications and prototypes.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team through the entire product lifecycle, from design thinking through the in-market delivery of successive MVP’s (minimum viable products).
- Comfortably deliver through the use of hypothesis driven development.
- Build-in and live by the use of data in order to create meaningful customer metrics to inform product direction and the work of successive sprints.
- Drive a product backlog within your own team and across the organization, set sprint goals, define user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Be able to leverage test-and-learn based approaches to gain adoption.
- Define distinctive competencies and differentiation for our product offering and validate these with data.
- Serve as the resident expert on the competitive and partner landscape for the product area.
- Evangelize the product capability set.
- Analyze relevant markets, competition and consumer experience trends to define future consumer experience innovation opportunities.
- Play a key role in contributing to the “bigger picture” on digital experience needs that span across all of Jabra’s core business.
The ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field. The candidate is expected to have +5 years of experience within cloud-based software development and systems integration leadership. You have a proven track-record within delivering products where customer value outcomes are heavily reliant on a mix of software development and cloud-based tech integration, e.g., Netflix, Twitch, Salesforce, Slack, Adobe, etc. You are experienced in working with product delivery through rapid build-measure-learn cycles and accompanying methodologies (Agile and Scrum). Having delivered applications and integrations in AWS is desirable, as is developing applications for contact centers and specifically AWS Connect (Amazon Web Services).
You demonstrate ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners. You have the ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and project management counterparts to deliver products & services. You possess strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions. You are a creative, process-driven thinker who is decisive in ambiguous situations. Additionally, you are resilient, collaborative, flexible and innovative.
You bring a positive mindset, persistence, great drive, and you are generally curious about how to make great things happen. You see change as opportunity - not a barrier. Likewise, new challenges and/or resistance only pushes you to work harder and smarter. You are a strong communicator who thrives when it comes to passionately selling your ideas. You enjoy a diverse workday with strategic as well as operational tasks, and you have a natural interest in technology products.
Lastly, we expect you to be highly motivated to be part of Jabra’s exciting growth journey.
Marcher Markholt handles the recruitment process. If you want to know more about the job, please contact Dorthe Jensen by e-mail: email@example.com