Talent Acquisition Manager
Hvis du vil vide mere om stillingen,
er du velkommen til at kontakte:
+45 9310 3010
Talent Acquisition Manager for Goodiebox
On behalf of Goodiebox, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join the People & Culture team and help find and welcome great new talents across a high volume of active searches, in a fast-paced and dynamic organization. You will play a critical role in supporting the growth of Goodiebox, directly impacting the ability to deliver on the mission of empowering people to live happier lives through happy moments.
Goodiebox was born in 2012 and is located in Copenhagen. Every month, hundreds of thousands of members across nine markets get a monthly beauty subscription box sent to their doorstep. All boxes are designed and created in Denmark with the purpose to create moments of happiness and self-indulgence. Goodiebox is on a mission to inspire and empower people to live a happier life, one happy moment at a time. Being happy makes everything seem possible and it will ultimately make the world a happier place to be in. With the ambition to make this bold vision come through and hit one billion in revenue, moreover, go public (IPO) in 2024, Goodiebox needs more hands and more brain power to ensure continuous growth.
You will join the People & Culture team where they are building strategies and frameworks around engagement, holistic thinking, talent management, and talent acquisition, in order to hit hyper growth goals. Whilst having fun and creating happy moments for both employees and members, everything Goodiebox does is centered in a vibrant, sparkling culture that enables Goodieboxers to be the best version of themselves, moreover, to work and unleash their full potential. You will report to the VP People & Culture, Vibe Herlitschek, and work closely with the People & Culture Manager, as well as various hiring managers across the organization.
Your success criteria as Talent Acquisition Manager are to oversee and drive all hiring efforts for all teams at Goodiebox. You will be accountable for filling 40+ net new roles annually, plus an additional 20 backfills while co-developing and implementing Goodiebox’s overall recruitment strategy.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Management of the whole recruitment cycle from briefing on a role to the contract signing stage
- Oversee and drive all hiring efforts for all teams at Goodiebox
- Create, advocate for, and foster diversity, equity, and inclusion best practices in all aspects of selection, assessment, and hiring.
- Partner with hiring managers, and possibly outside partnerships to build talent pipelines of skilled and diverse candidates
- Attract, develop, and retain a strong, high performing Talent Acquisition team that includes junior recruiters, and partners of all levels and capabilities
- Lead, inspire, and mentor direct reports based on their individual needs and development paths
- Proactively communicate updates and team productivity to leadership and hiring teams
- Assess, revamp, and optimize existing processes, tools, systems, and resources needed to scale and support the recruiting team in the short and long-term
- Deploy forecasting, reporting, and analytics rigor to track key recruiting and sourcing metrics and measure progress against team OKRs (objectives and key results).
You hold a relevant degree within Business Administration, Human Resources, or Organizational development, and have a minimum of 5 years of experience from a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting role at an agency or within the talent acquisition team in a scaleup.
We are looking for a profile with great communicative skills as well as being a natural in building relationships. You possess a solid understanding of the market and landscape and have knowledge about Europe’s best hiring practices.
As a person, you are extremely structured and are super organized with strict attention to details and deadlines. You have clear, concise, and engaging written as well as oral skills and are not afraid to take charge and extra responsibility. You possess great integrity and empathy and are able to let that shine through in your work. You are a transformative force who enjoys working in a fast-paced and positive professional business.
Lastly, you come with strong motivation and eagerness to be part of a rapidly growing, dynamic scale-up environment, dedicated to delivering happy, self-indulgent moments to customers.