Hvis du vil vide mere om stillingen,
er du velkommen til at kontakte:
David Sneholm Breuer
Talent Director for Anthill
On behalf of Anthill, we are looking for a Talent Director with a digital mindset and a passion for growth, who has the ability to conduct full life cycle recruitment strategies for maintaining effective programs for retention, promotion, and succession planning. You will be developing and driving performance management and quality improvement programs through data-driven focus that aligns improvement priorities with ongoing strategic imperatives.
Anthill is a digital communications agency specializing in the healthcare industry and a global provider of integrated digital business communications and digital marketing solutions for global life science clients. From their offices in Denmark and Germany and with experience in more than 30 therapeutic areas and in working at all stages of a product's lifecycle, Anthill serves worldwide customers such as Bayer, Beiersdorf, Leo Pharma, Grünenthal, Unilever, Biogen, Roche, and Novo Nordisk.
Over the years, Anthill has grown as a company and is growing fast in volume, seniority of its customers, and product sophistication. They constantly develop their offering as a direct reflection of observed customer needs. At this moment, the company is on an interesting journey, continuously striving to enable companies to 'perform while transforming,' delivering on the business imperatives of today while preparing to meet the customer expectations of tomorrow. The organization operates in three distinct entities:
- Anthill Agency, delivering omnichannel communication excellence services
- Anthill consulting, delivering advise on martech stack, content supply chain setup and implementation
- Anthill technologies, delivering SaaS under global enterprise license agreements and related service lines
The Talent Director will drive and steer the performance management processes, collaborating with Team Leads and employees to create successful performance strategies that result in higher talent retention and overall employee satisfaction.
The Talent Director will work closely with the Agency Traffic Manager and is expected to know every aspect of Anthill's workflow and production processes. It is the Talent Director's responsibility is to help ensure that workflows are efficient and the company is staffed correctly. They will drive employee engagement initiatives to promote positive and proactive colleague interaction, as well as building and developing a talent pipeline with the agency and technologies business.
The Talent Director is the central point for all project work that flows through the agency and monitors resource requirements, and alerts the appropriate staff of outside/freelance staffing needs. They will work in close collaboration with the Senior Management, Team Leads, and Commercial to help identify capacity gaps and offer solutions to fill those gaps, whether through recruiting new people or upskilling existing employees.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Lead Anthill recruitment initiatives, including anticipating future capability and capacity gaps to be filled through FT and freelance talent
- Ongoing optimization of the whole employee journey – from hire to retire
- Developing initiatives focusing on attraction, development and retention of talents
- Assess the development needs of existing employees, with the ambition to up-skill and retain good talent
- Digital frontrunner and benchmark to the internal communication and learning areas
- Developing employer branding and internal culture activities based on the overall brand and its values
- Ongoing development, standardization and optimization of processes and procedures
- Support Team Leads in the onboarding and training of new starters, helping to ensure they can be activated 'activated' quickly to contribute to the business
- Evaluate and constantly evolve the general onboarding program for all new employees, which includes actively considering and designing robust, personalized talent performance and development strategy and programs to nurture high-potential individuals
The Talent Director will refer to the CEO.
Anthill is seeking a candidate with an educational background in HR(M), psychology, organizational development, or communication, who is passionate about people, company culture, and talent acquisition. You should have 5+ years of experience in finding and securing the best talent by partnering with specialists in the field and building employer profiles. An overall understanding of a growth business and a firm financial understanding of the two businesses of agency and tech is desirable, and it is a plus if you have experience working within or related to the pharma industry.
Other important qualifications include strong analytical and critical thinking skills, a thorough knowledge of recruiting methods, best practices, and applicable policies and local employment laws and regulations. You should act and think as a senior leadership team member, inspiring trust and generating excitement, enthusiasm, and commitment toward Anthill's mission. Additionally, you should possess excellent interpersonal, counseling, and negotiation skills, and the ability to work independently in changing environments, with sublime verbal and communication skills.
You should have an agile mindset with the ability to problem solve, and a relentless desire to continue to learn and grow professionally. A Growth Mindset to make the impossible a reality, strong influence and cross-functional collaboration skills, and the ability to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts are also crucial.