Vice President Nordics for Adform
On behalf of Adform, we are currently looking for a commercially strong and adtech savvy Vice President Nordics, who with excellent sales and leadership competencies will ensure commercial growth of the Nordic market.
Adform is the only global, independent and fully integrated advertising platform built for modern marketing. Its unique enterprise technology – Adform Flow – harnesses superior user experience and a scalable, modular and open architecture, to enable seamless management of the whole campaign life cycle. It provides clients with enhanced control and transparency across their advertising operations, including ownership of all data from their campaigns. Since 2002, Adform has developed technology to enhance human/machine collaboration and deliver augmented intelligence, thereby amplifying business results for its clients in 25+ countries around the world.
As Vice President Nordics you will be responsible for managing the Nordic sub-region, including Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland through leadership of leaders. In doing so, you will ensure commercial growth of the Nordic markets by developing new and existing business with direct advertisers as well as independent agencies and Global Holding Groups. Furthermore, you will plan and execute the sales strategy for the Nordic countries in cooperation with relevant stakeholders. You will work closely with Nordic commercial leaders and help them drive revenue and exceed commercial targets. Additionally, you will make sure Adform has all the necessary resources, skills, and competencies to reach their commercial objectives. Hereto, you will provide mentoring, support to Nordics leaders, and ensure high levels of engagement and motivation.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Building and executing business development strategies for the Nordics primarily regarding Global Holding Groups and Enterprise business, in agreement with senior management and team.
- Delivering Nordic revenue and profitability objectives, monthly, quarterly, and annually through personal effort and with team members.
- Full responsibility for the new business and cross-sales pipelines.
- Driving and executing sales within the Nordic markets by searching and identifying new business developmentopportunities with T1 and T2 Nordic advertisers and agencies.
- Ensuring best in class sales and service experience for Adform’s clients in co-operation with other teams in the company.
- Identifying key hires and roles for growth and development of Adform’s business and working with commercial leaders across all regions in ensuring the needed resources to achieve business goals.
- Acting as an evangelist of Adform in the market through PR, events, client relationships etc.
- Providing inspiring and effective leadership for the Nordic sub-region.
- Taking the lead on implementing internal programs/procedures to drive business development, efficiency and high employee engagement and satisfaction.
The ideal candidate comes with 8+ years of experience within digital marketing working with global advertisers and/or Global Holding Groups/agencies, from where you have built a strong, relevant network up to and including C-level. You have solid understanding of digital (programmatic) advertising and Adtech/marketing technology as well as the ability to connect commercial and technical requirements for clients. You come with a proven track record of business management capabilities, achieving and exceeding sales objectives as well as planning and forecasting skills. You possess strong stakeholder management skills and easily collaborate with peers and colleagues within a matrixed environment. In relation hereto, having the ability to build relationships, both in regard to clients based on trust and delivery of commitments, and in regard to gaining trust and motivating, coaching and mentoring teams, is crucial. You are able to lead complex projects across teams and sales channels with excellent operational and project management skills. You have an open and caring mindset, are agile and innovative and are an excellent negotiator with a strategic mindset and strong communicative skills both internally and externally.