If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+46 70 860 79 23
Country Manager for MuteBox
On behalf of MuteBox, we are currently seeking an entrepreneurial talent to join their fast-growing team as Country Manager for Sweden. In this role, you will develop and execute a multi-year sales plan and have a critical impact on the business, being part of a country launch almost from scratch and all the exciting experiences and decisions that come along with that.
MuteBox is a Danish design company based in Vejle providing high-quality meeting rooms and phone boots for open office spaces, striving to create better working environments in workplaces around the world. MuteBox was founded in 2019 by Thomas Keller and Jonas Kjemtrup, after taking part in the TV program ‘Løvens Hule’ (Dragon’s Den). Today, MuteBox sells beyond Denmark’s borders and have an ambition to continuously building new markets. Thus, MuteBox offers an already proven product-market fit from an excited and variated client base.
In this fashion, MuteBox design sustainable, flexible, and space-saving solutions focusing on acoustic optimization and employee satisfaction. Through high-quality design solutions, MuteBox improves working environments and public spaces and creates room to focus and connect by offering less noise and increased well-being. Thus, MuteBox product offerings is an effective weapon against stress, and is ideal for the new reality with many daily video and telephone meetings.
Furthermore, MuteBox is produced in Denmark with materials from skilled Danish subcontractors. MuteBox use sustainable elements such as recycled plastic in the acoustic foam and has a shorter distance from manufacturer to customer, to reduce CO2 emissions and leave as little imprint as possible on the planet’s limited resources. By producing quality materials and timeless designs, MuteBox commits to sustainability, ensuring that the products have a long life. In addition, in collaboration with the Growing Trees Network, MuteBox plant a new tree for every product sold.
More specifically, MuteBox offers:
- Flexible and friendly working environment
- Excellent opportunity to become part of a dynamic company with exciting prospects ahead
- Outstanding career opportunities
- Team of 20+ employees in Denmark, with new hires planned within the next coming 6 months
Thereto, the role as Country Manager for Sweden is an exciting opportunity to launch the new Swedish Sales Office and grow sales within Sweden.
In the role as Country Manager for Sweden, you will take part of the exciting journey of launching MuteBox in Sweden almost from scratch, bringing the brand to the market and ensuring that MuteBox becomes a continuous success with an already proven product-market fit from an excited and variated client base. As their Country Manager, in line with MuteBox strategic direction, you will have the responsibility of identify and establish business opportunities in Sweden by focusing on winning new business and ensure profitability on all accounts.
More specifically, your main tasks will involve:
- Development and execution of Swedish sales strategy in close cooperation with CCO, COO and other relevant stakeholders
- Drive sales with the focus on Key Accounts, Enterprises and Architects
- Build and launch the Swedish sales office
- Responsible for achieving revenue, establishing operating budgets and creating detailed business plans, and ensuring that the monthly, quarterly, and annual targets are met in terms of revenue, profit, and finance
- Recruit, lead and manage staff, including performance monitoring and scheduling training as required
- Implementing an effective brand strategy and ensuring consistency, always maintaining a good image of the organization
- Liaising with HQ, management team and writing up reports
- Researching the country thoroughly and adapting strategies accordingly
- Think outside the box and add big ideas to the business
You will take part of the management of Swedish Sales Team and Customer Success Team, and report to MuteBox CCO Lars Kofoed Sørensen. The position is new and preferable based in Stockholm, with occasional travels to HQ in Denmark and other markets.
To succeed in this role, you have a demonstrated track record within sales, holding a minimum of 6 years of experience from a similar role and a strong understanding of how a sales business operates. As the Country Manager, you will agree on annual budgets and produce financial reports, and thus, having a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential for this position. Furthermore, having general management experience is another important aspect. Additionally, you can deliver the highest standards of customer service and has knowledge and experience within the Contract Market.
On a personal note, you comprise an entrepreneurial mindset, have good energy levels and high ambitions. You have excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership abilities, written and verbal communication skills. Thus, having fluent Swedish and English language proficiencies is a must. Moreover, you are humble and inclusive, yet driven and result-orientated, having the ability to lead and hire new people as MuteBox grow.