Customer Experience Data & Analysis Manager
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
Customer Experience Data & Analysis Manager for Gjensidige
CX Data & Analysis manager for Gjensidige
On behalf of Gjensidige, we are currently looking for a skilled Customer Experience Data & Analysis manager to lead a dynamic, advanced, and talented team that together will be responsible for elevating and professionalizing customer data and the thereby the customer experience across Gjensidige’s brands and marketing channels in Denmark.
It all started with mutual fire insurance. Forty years later, Ole Jacob Broch founded the life insurance company Gjensidige, which today is one of the leading players in the Nordic general insurance market with about 3.800 employees. The group offers general insurance products in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and the three Baltic countries. In addition, the group offers pension and savings products, health care services and real estate in Norway. For more than 200 years, Gjensidige has made sure to create security for customers by securing life, health and values in a sustainable way. They have always contributed with damage prevention measures and help when the damage has occurred. Their experience and competence benefit the entire community. Ole Jacob Broch was a passionate enthusiast and shaped the company together with – and for – the customers. This has left its mark on the organization and their culture. Gjensidige’s vision is that they must know the customer best and get involved the most, as they aim to be the most customer-oriented non-life insurance company in the Nordics and Baltics. This also characterizes the company's solutions, development agenda and their brand.
As a manager, you will lead a team of 4 people, and together be overall responsible for personalizing and optimizing customer data and decision frameworks across Gjensidige’s brands and channels, with the main goal being to lift the use of data across the group. The position reports directly to the Director of Digital, Marketing & Communication, Vivi Kofoed.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and mentor a high-performing team on a day-to-day basis working on marketing measurement challenges, but also collaborating and participating hands-on in multiple projects.
- Transforming analysis into meaningful insights and recommendations toward strategic decisions that align with business goals.
- Oversee customer analysis, impact measurements, marketing- and CRM data from own, paid and earned channels, as well as secure the correct tracking of KPI’s across the group.
- Collaborating and knowledge sharing with both the teams from Digital, Marketing & Communication as well as the wider marketing technology group that includes data engineering, data science, machine learning and software engineering teams for building scalable and generalizable solutions.
- Overall responsibility of platforms such as Power BI and Tableau
- Oversee newly implemented and modern platforms, that ties data together, both internally and externally.
- Stay at the forefront of changes given the data landscape and maintain a roadmap to navigate changes in data privacy and marketing platform technology.
You will be based at the company’s Danish office in Sydhavn, Copenhagen, but will also be working closely with Gjensidige’s CX & data department in Norway.
As an employee at Gjensidige, you will be a part of a Nordic professional community for the exchange of knowledge, solutions and inspiration.
Gjensidige works based on insight and user performance measurements to improve their processes. It is therefore an advantage if you have experience with customer analysis, impact measurements, data-driven marketing or CRM. In addition, you know how data-driven marketing, CRM, sales and service processes become more intelligent, personalized and automated. Ideally, you are passionate about delivering world-class CX with high ROI, and have a broad understanding of technological platforms, marketing automation and how data and analytics contribute to operational processes - both in own, paid and earned channels. Furthermore, you know about machine learning and how this can be used to create an effect. It is an advantage if you understand how business challenges can be automated based on machine learning. You know reporting solutions such as Power BI or Tableau, and how dashboards can be set up and used to monitor communication activities. You will be able to settle in well, if you can write SQL and/or Python.
On a personal note, you are driven, accurate, analytical, and like to find good analytical solutions to new challenges. You must enjoy working with others to achieve business goals. You are triggered by combining analytical insight with the development of communication activities, and keen to deliver results through new development, testing and optimization. Furthermore, you are curious by nature and eager to develop both professionally and personally. You are results-oriented and ensure good results through structured and well-planned work. Lastly, you have a good business understanding, are up to date on trends in the field, and have a genuine desire to develop the best analytical solutions.