Digital Analytics Manager
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+45 2575 6242
Digital Analytics Manager
On behalf of GN Hearing, we are looking for a self-driven young talent, ready to take on a vital role as Digital Analytics Manager, driving and optimizing the company’s global marketing digital analytics strategy, while also be part of maintaining and developing concrete digital data and analytics strategy, tech stack and execution to inform and increase business performance.
About GN Hearing
Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs 6,500 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO). They enable people to ‘Hear More, Do More and Be More’ through its intelligent hearing, audio and video collaboration solutions. Inspired by people and driven by their innovation leadership, they leverage technological synergies between their hearing and audio divisions to deliver unique and increasingly individualized user experiences in their products and solutions.
150 years ago, GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, they honour that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound and video processing, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners. GN's solutions are marketed by the brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra, BlueParrott and FalCom in 100 countries.
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent audio solutions that transform lives through the power of sound. The brand has developed an award-winning range of wireless headsets for mobile users and both wireless and corded headsets for contact centers and office-based, and Jabra is today a pioneering innovator of new sound experiences from wired to wireless.
GN is headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark.
As Digital Analytics Manager, you will become part of GN’s new Digital Marketing & Performance within Global Marketing – a team at the forefront of digital transformation. In close collaboration with the team as well as with Global IT, you will play a key role in digital marketing data and insights strategy across global marketing. Hence, you will act as one of the main competences on business-driven data and analytics projects from a digital transformation perspective, leading into all other units of the organization.
As a hands-on Google Stack specialist and a matter expert on digital data and analytics, you will work with the company’s analytics tech-stack, architecture, roll-out and execution and collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders (agencies/vendors etc.) related to data and analytics excellence. This to make sure that strategies deployed for data and analytics have a clear business strategic anchoring and that they provide tangible business growth. Hence, an essential part of the role is data reporting and ongoing performance measurements, generating and visualizing data insights for various audiences and optimizing digital areas based on data, including A/B split testing and funnel optimization. To succeed in the role, it is therefore vital that you have flair for presenting your finding in dashboards and in ad hoc presentations.
Your primarily responsibilities include:
- Be anexpert working with Google Stack (tag management, Google analytics and associated platforms) and facilitating and testing/checking proper tagging setup and use in GN’s markets
- Work with strategy and tactical implementation of relevant data- and analytics tech-stack suited for purpose (including co-building business cases and targets)
- Further develop existing tracking setup (currently GA and GTM) into elevated end-user analytics across entire user journey to inform ongoing funnel optimizations (supporting global lead generation initiatives)
- Co-develop extended data collection and profile stitching across entire eco-system and conversion funnels and analyse drop-off points, ensuring connected digital eco-system tracking across markets
- Support both global marketing organization as well as GN markets in analytics setup, usage and how to derive actionable insights and support the digital team in identifying conversion optimization opportunities in conversion funnels
- Manage the web analytics tag implementation, testing and reporting during the development of online media, marketing landing pages, conversion funnels and other digital initiatives
- Diplomatically enforce analytics and data driven mindset to markets and support usage and understanding of insights across markets and support a data driven mindset throughout Global Marketing
- Create goal funnels, segments reporting, performance tracking, custom reporting, ad-hoc analysis and dashboards
You will refer directly to Rune Kiowsky; Director, Head of Global Digital Marketing and Performance, and work out of GN Hearing in Ballerup, Copenhagen, but can expect approx. 20 travel days per year to the US, Japan and/or Europe (can be negotiated).
We are looking for a self-starting technical specialist who, among colleagues, probably is known as someone who does not shy away from getting the hands dirty in the technical, data and analytics engine room, because you know that detail is key. Yet, you have the will and talent to potentially take the role up to a more strategic level by extracting the important aspects of the details into an elevated strategic perspective and taking part of the ownership of the commercial aspects of the area – creating and reporting business value. You are outgoing and forthcoming, confident in your skills and display initiative in fulfilling your responsibilities – but are at the same time a true and motivating team player.
If you want to know more about the job, please contact Dorthe Jensen by mail: email@example.com