Digital Marketing Manager
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
+45 26 78 29 90
Digital Marketing Manager
To drive ISS World Services’ global digital marketing agenda in close collaboration with key stakeholders, we are looking for a self-driven and ambitious Digital Marketing Manager with both strategic, technical and executional skills.
ISS is a leading workplace experience and facility management company which started its journey back in 1901. While the company started out as a company that offered watchmen to local businesses, it has throughout its expansion and development held onto the same values as well as mission to provide service excellence to empower their customer’s businesses. In close partnership with customers, ISS strives to drive the engagement and well-being of people, minimise the impact on the environment, and protect and maintain property. The company brings all of this to life through a unique combination of data, insight and service excellence at offices, factories, airports, hospitals and other locations across the globe.
ISS’ culture is characterized by openness, informality and empowerment and is founded on professionalism at all levels. The company has a passion for performance, encourage innovation, put their customers and employees first, and teamwork is at the heart of their performance. To help the company in becoming the world's greatest service organisation, they are now looking for a person who will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for ISS’ broader digital MarCom landscape and ensure engaging customer journeys across the company’s channels and digital presences, both internally and externally. You will ensure consistency between platforms, strengthen ISS’ digital ecosystem and actively support the commercial agenda of Keep, Grow and Win
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Work with the group website where you will create engaging digital customer journeys across and share as best practice with the countries, to support their local activities.
- Build a sustainable and efficient digital ecosystem for ISS across the globe including internal channels
- Align closely with account-based marketing activities and collaborate with various commercial and other group stakeholders
- Work with the group CRM team to implement our new marketing automation system and manage best practice
- Manage SEO/SEM, global digital campaign tracks and initiatives.
- Create success measurement plans, KPI’s and digital marketing plans at group level and ensure campaigns can be shared and adopted locally.
- Ensure consistent tracking and monitoring of digital performance to support business goals
- Facilitate knowledge and best practice sharing on digital initiatives with the global MarCom community
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communication colleagues to ensure content is shared on the right channels both internally and externally, execute activities that support our campaigns, product launches etc., ensure that we have an always on track – and generally be the team’s digital expert that offers advice and support.
The position is located at ISS’ headquarters in Greater Copenhagen and offers a challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterised by high pace and drive.
We are looking for an independent profile who has the drive to run fast and the will to succeed, and with the ability to drive digital marketing projects forward and think outside the box.
Ideally, you have a master’s degree within marketing or similar, along with minimum 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing management from another international organization.
You know how to drive and improve new CVI formats and brand initiatives, and to ensure consistency between content, communication, marketing automation, CMS, SoMe, and offline channels. It is essential that you hold excellent English communications skills, verbally as well as written, and are able to easily communicate and present your thoughts and ideas precisely and convincingly no matter the audience, country or project. Finally, you are naturally service oriented and always has the customer in mind in your work.
With strong interpersonal skills, you are empathetic and openminded, pay respect to your surroundings and make an effort to understand colleagues, customers and other stakeholders. Essentially, you are a natural and strong collaborator. A natural part of the role will be to cooperate closely with colleagues across ISS globally, so it is key that you are comfortable in a role in which you are expected to establish great relationships and to be in close dialogue with international collaborators.