Field Programmatic Manager
Field Programmatic Manager for Yahoo!
Field Programmatic Manager for Yahoo!
Yahoo! Nordics is looking for an experienced and tech-savvy Programmatic Manager with a proactive and analytical mindset to obtain the latest insights, ensure client satisfaction as well as a growing platform revenue for the Platform sales team in Copenhagen across 5 markets - Nordics & the Netherlands.
Yahoo is a global media and tech company that connects people to their passions. They reach nearly 900M people around the world, bringing them closer to what they love—from finance and sports, to shopping, gaming, and news—with the trusted products, content and tech that fuel their day. For partners, they provide a full-stack platform for businesses to amplify growth and drive more meaningful connections across advertising, search, and media.
You will consult with brand & performance advertisers and agencies implementing platform strategies that connect the dots and deliver strong campaign ROI. You will have your own book of business and you will be responsible for growing platform revenue by helping your clients to scale and increase profits. You will achieve this first and foremost by becoming your clients’ strategic advisor, data analyst, optimization expert, and day-to-day hands-on support.
The position sits in the Platform sales team that holds a dedicated focus towards the programmatic business. Outside sales, you will be working closely with the account management, account strategy, and ad policy teams and you will be in close contact with colleagues from other EMEA Platform teams and our central team in London and Dublin. You will need to navigate this international environment to obtain the latest insights on our platform and marketplace, and you will need to incorporate these insights into your client work to achieve better outcomes. The position will have a 50/50 allocation between consultative and operational tasks.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage and grow current book-of-business by helping clients to scale, analyze and optimize campaigns across their 5 markets, Nordics & the Netherlands
- Achieve cohesion amongst internal teams to deliver a seamless client solution
- Communicate how Yahoo Platform offerings and solutions (full stack DSP & SSP) will help clients reach their goals by developing and sharing best practices and insights
- Work closely with colleagues in the native sales team to close new business and onboard new clients
- Develop close working relationships with clients to build and maintain deep-level partnerships
- Monitor and analyze campaign delivery, address delivery issues, and provide optimization plans as necessary
- Develop in-depth knowledge of internal tools to lead the response to general and specialized client requests
- Manage campaign budgets and provide strategic insights on campaign planning
- Protect booked revenue by ensuring full delivery and achieving clients’ goals
- Focus on client retention, renewal, and client satisfaction – upsells, renewals and cross-sells
As Field Programmatic Manager, you will join Yahoo! at their office at Købmagergade 26G, Copenhagen.
We are looking for an individual who understands and loves platform mechanisms and optimization opportunities that can help a business grow, and for whom providing great service and strategic advice is fundamental in everything they do.
Your profile includes:
- You have a minimum 6 years of experience within the media industry from an agency, media organization, or the client-side.
- Deep knowledge of the programmatic landscape.
- Demonstrated partnerships with large clients and proven track record as a trusted advisor to clients.
- Deep understanding of the digital media industry with the ability to credibly articulate strategic insights for clients that are based on data and research.
- History of selecting appropriate products from a diverse product arsenal to solve the clients’ advertising objectives: ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and position them against competitors.
- You understand the clients- and business side of the equation and you have an analytical mindset.
- You are fluent in English and comfortable in written and oral communication in English throughout most of your workday.
- As a person, you are first and foremost outgoing and strive to achieve great results in everything you do.
- You are proactive and self-driven in your work
The Yahoo! team has multiple backgrounds, and we are not looking for a specific profile. We do however expect that you know the industry, are able to manage dialogue on multiple levels including c-level discussions, have in-depth knowledge of the tech industry and words like SSP, CPA, CPC, CTR, CPM and Conversion. Attribution should not be foreign to you.
Work @Yahoo, read more here