Global Paid Media & Campaign Specialist
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
Global Paid Media & Campaign Specialist
To help increase Keepit’s market position and current momentum, we are looking for a strategic, analytical and data-driven Global Paid Media & Campaign Specialist, who will play a key role in building a strong international brand by developing and executing paid marketing strategy as well as creating and managing marketing campaigns across all digital touch points.
Keepit is a fast-growing SaaS company with many years of experience within the field of IT and data protection. With more than 20 years of experience in building best-in-class data protection, the company innovates the way to protect and secure cloud data at scale, and their mission is to help companies around the world protect their cloud-based data.
Keepit has offices in Copenhagen and Lviv, Ukraine, along with satellite offices around the world. Their team is both academically and culturally diverse, and they have more than twenty different nationalities working together to promote trust and security in a world rapidly transforming towards new levels of digitalization. The work culture is characterized by a flat and informal hierarchy, transparency, a high level of team-spirit, along with socializing across the entire organization.
In September 2020, Keepit raised $30 million from growth investor One Peak to position Keepit as the category leader in a $12 billion underserved market.
Keepit offers an exciting opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing scale-up company excelling the way to secure and protect cloud SaaS data at scale globally. As Global Paid Media & Campaign Specialist, you will be part of the Brand & Marketing team – a diverse and international team, currently counting 7 nationalities but is aimed to grow further within the next three months.
You will be responsible for the paid marketing performance, including reviewing budgets, implementing the marketing strategy and overseeing and supporting the marketing team members. This includes managing and maintaining Keepit’s paid media and marketing campaigns, including but not limited to paid search, paid social and programmatic. Moreover, you will be advising and implementing on paid campaign best practices across all platforms and manage the entire marketing deliverable cycle, including initial planning, creative briefing, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
Your key responsibilities include:
- In collaboration with the team, you will be driving the creation, launch, and continuous optimization of integrated marketing campaigns across online and offline channels, including virtual events, paid and owned digital, email, webinars, and content syndication
- Creating and executing sophisticated paid media strategies
- Building new and managing existing paid campaigns across programmatic platforms and other paid platforms
- Implementing best practices on all campaigns in all channels and analysing campaign data to drive insights for performance improvement
- Measuring and optimizing paid marketing using dashboards, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and other marketing analytics reports
- Creating and developing paid marketing strategies for testing, optimizing, and scaling of successful marketing programs
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website / landing page research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Owning reporting and presenting on marketing pipeline contribution, program goals, and ROI, with an emphasis on learnings and actionable insights
- Close collaboration with other teams within the marketing department, as well as across the organization to improve quality lead acquisition
- Staying up to date with digital marketing trends and new channels and strategies, including updates to social media marketing and programmatic media buying
The position is located at Keepit’s offices at Copenhagen, and you will refer directly to the Head of Demand Generation.
You possess convincing digital marketing skills, a global mindset and strategic and innovative flair and can lead digital initiatives across several touchpoints as well as optimize paid media campaigns and examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget.
Ideally, you hold a master’s degree within Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology or similar and have minimum 5 years of experience within digital marketing, along with the ability to manage different performance channels. You have a proven track record of scaling digital B2B products and services through online marketing and user-centric methods in a start-up and/or scale-up.
During the years, you have acquired fine skills in project management, hands-on experience in Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Advertising (paid and organic) and deep familiarity with each platform editor's functionality, as well as in measuring and optimizing paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, etc. You hold outstanding communications and presentation skills and are able to coordinate with multiple stakeholders across units simultaneously.
Personally, you are result-oriented, innovate and forthcoming, and you come with a positive and flourishing drive. You hold solid management skills, are respectful and honest, and you know that the best way to succeed is through a passionate and strong teamwork. You have the ability to combine your strategic flair with creativity and have what it takes to analyse, synthesize, recommend and take action based on data and customer/market insights. At last, you are eager and ready to be part of an energetic marketing team showing your flair for executing innovative digital marketing campaigns and global paid media strategies within a global and evolutionary company with a unique technology stack and a strong infrastructure footprint.
If you want to know more about the job, please contact Klaus Markholt-Hansen by email: firstname.lastname@example.org