Head of Content & Communication
If you want to know more about the job
you can contact:
Head of Content & Communication for Fritz Hansen
On behalf of Fritz Hansen, we are looking for a visionary Head of Content & Communication to lead the Content & Communication unit within the marketing department, be the one-point-of-contact to the global press and drive the creative development and production.
About Fritz Hansen
Founded in Denmark in 1872, Fritz Hansen is a global leader in furniture, lighting and accessory design and production. Driven by a passion for design, beauty and craftsmanship, the company embodies a modern, Nordic lifestyle and collaborates with visionary artists, designers, and architects from around the world. Collaborators have included Arne Jacobsen, Cecilie Manz, Hans J. Wegner, Piero Lissoni, and Poul Kjærholm, among others.
Today Fritz Hansen designs are sold in more than 85 countries through 2,000 points of sale, including flagship showrooms in Copenhagen, Seoul, New York, San Francisco, and Tokyo. The company employs more than 260 people worldwide and maintains its headquarters north of Copenhagen, serving design-passionate customers in professional and residential projects.
You will become a part of the larger management group at Fritz Hansen and work in close collaboration with the Global Marketing Director and other marketing managers. The Head of Content & Communication is responsible to manage & lead a team of 5 full-time employees and a student helper.
At Fritz Hansen, the Head of Content & Communication is the one-point-of-contact to the press on a global scale with Asia being handled locally, in close collaboration with you. Next to tasks around PR you will be running the creative development with Fritz Hansen’s in-house creatives and external agencies.
Additionally, your key responsibilities include:
- Budget responsible and responsible for developing and driving the yearly marketing plan along with quarterly activation plans and budget updates
- Creating bi-annual KPI reports and follow up
- Support Global Marketing Director with planning, sparring and presentations
- Create press kits to support launches and special initiatives
- Handle existing collaborations and ensure that ROI is met
- Support markets with new collaborations and be the point of contact from HQ
- Plan, create and execute corporate communication (internally & externally) as well as new content related to new and existing collaborations
- Plan, buy and execute media collaborations/natives
- Own, plan and execute global fairs and PR events
- Develop the sustainability brand comms strategy
- Continuously support and develop sales-supporting campaigns
- Take lead on other major marketing projects, e.g., the construction of the FH Pavilion at 3DD
The ideal candidate has a relevant university background as well as a minimum of +7 years of relevant work experience from a similar position within design, architecture, luxury goods, furniture, or interior design.
You can see yourself in the following:
- thrive working in a dynamic environment
- skilled in project management, stakeholder management and driving tasks and projects forward
- creative and with a sense of aesthetics
- experienced and liked leader
- strong and skilled communicator – you know what it takes to write an appealing press release
- a strong personal interest in design, interior decoration, and architecture
- solid experience in public relations on a global scale
- experienced with creative content creation - preferably from a brand or organization with a long and proud heritage
- driven, outgoing and have a positive spirit
- enthusiastic and proactive mindset
- strong planning as well as being very operational
- and an urge to deliver well-thought results
- team player with strong social and relational skills and are easy to work and collaborate with
- eager to work with one of the leading brands within the industry