We are looking for a Product Manager, within our hardware product line, who wants to be part of creating the next generation tech solutions and be pivotal in improving the lives of thousands of people around the world.
GN Hearing Product Management is shifting towards an increasingly commercial and data driven product development process and we are looking for our next Hardware Product Manager to join our growing team.
Entering the position as Product Manager within our hardware product line, you will join a bigger team of product managers responsible for all hardware and software product categories. The Hardware team consists of 5 product managers and you will refer to the Director of Category Mngt.
You will be the responsible for the product from conception & concepting, through our New Product Development process, commercially launching and following up on in-market performance.
In the position you will be working in close cooperation with the rest of the Product Management teams; Software product management, Portfolio, Concepting & UX and Global Audiology as well as cross organizationally with R&D, Global Operations, Finance and of course Marketing & Commercialization.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading Hearing Instrument programs & products from cradle to grave
- Defining program scope in close cooperation with our colleagues in Concepting & UX
- Create, argue and follow up the product business case
- Develop and coordinate the many commercial program deliverables across the program
- Lead international product launch and commercialization
You will enter a central role in a large international and cross-functional team and become part of a journey of supplying the best tech solutions in the world.
The ideal candidate comes with a commercial or technical degree at bachelor’s or master’s level and has at least 8 years of experience from another relevant commercially oriented product management role. To succeed in the position, you have the ability to combine technical and commercial perspectives, possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to quickly adapt to different organizational levels and team cultures. Thereto, you find it natural to strengthen and maintain relationships with your stakeholders, as well as to motivate colleagues, always focusing on your goals and end users.
You are experienced in managing international product development projects from concepting to launch. Experience with complex product experiences incl. cloud solutions, medical devices and software is a great plus. You have a commercial mindset and business acumen and have the ability to translate market requirements into strong product offerings and vice versa. You have a data driven approach that naturally integrates into your work and the solutions delivered.
Moreover, you bring:
- Experience in international multi-site product development
- Experience in close collaboration with Marketing and commercialization teams
- Experience in driving and successfully delivering on business cases and international product launches
- Great team skills and the ability to navigate amongst the many stakeholders in a big organization
- Great presentation skills, fluent verbal and written English – Danish is a plus but not a requirement
- Industry- and product relevant experience is naturally a significant plus