Senior Frontend Developer
Senior Frontend Developer
On behalf of NoA Ignite we are currently looking for a highly engaged Frontend Developer with a team player mindset, who has a strong passion for enabling best-in-class user experience through solid technical solutions.
About NoA Ignite
Noa Ignite formerly known as Hello Great Works is part of The North Alliance (NoA) network. NoA Ignite is one of the largest and most renowned strategic houses in Denmark. With 1200 people within their network, they hold the ability to achieve great accomplishments and work across agencies to ensure the best possible solutions for their clients.
NoA Ignite, is a strategic design company that works in the intersection between human conditions, technological possibilities and business opportunities, and they create empowering digital products and services that solves problems that positively impact people’s everyday lives - and ultimately - clients’ businesses.
In a world where transformation is constant, businesses need to innovate to stay at the forefront and sustain different skills- and mindsets. NoA Ignite combines the best from design thinking, product development, business development and digital transformation. At NoA Ignite, you will meet different views and people – all equally passionate in designing great experiences and solutions.
As a Frontend Developer at NoA Ignite, you will become a part of a development team while working closely together with UX, design and producers. Your job will be to develop and support technical solutions planning for a wide portfolio of clients in an ever-changing technical landscape. In this position it is vital that you have multiple years of experience within frontend.
At NoA Ignite they are looking for problem solvers who are able to interpret and translate client needs and requirements into actionable technical solutions and plans. Knowledge about and passion for emerging technologies and best-in-class user experience based on clean and well-documented code is seen as a great advantage. The technical team at NoA Ignite consists of a broad range of developer profiles ranging from heavy frontend developers to more full stack developers.
The main areas of responsibility include:
- Developing robust technical solutions following industry-standard best practices.
- Writing, debugging, troubleshooting and optimizing code as part of delivering the best possible user experience.
- Willingness to lead and mentor less experienced developers
- Defining tools and ways of working used by the tech team, constantly enhancing the team’s workflow while collaborating with internal and external designers and developers
- Identifying and supporting on business opportunities in collaboration with Client Management in creating and participating in project pitches and other business-related activities, pro-actively share opportunity/problem spaces to pursue
- Customer communication and presentation, meeting the client (and internal client team) and understand their needs and requirements in order to communicate all of the above in an interesting, exciting, informative and at the same time achievable way.
To succeed in this job, it is important that you are a team player who have the ability to work closely with visual designers, developers and clients and have the confidence and interpersonal competencies to communicate your ideas clearly to a targeted audience. Moreover, you have a positive, can-do attitude and a humble yet critical approach to your work, which enables you to focus on effective problems-solving and look beyond subjective viewpoints. You are a strong communicator, and you know how to present and convey a message in an appropriate manner, serving your clients’ needs. Being part of other developers’ progression is of your interest and motivates you. Furthermore, you are interested in solving technical challenges within an ever-changing range of technologies, stacks and programming languages.
If you wish to know more about the position you can contact Ida Sganzerla on email: firstname.lastname@example.org