Marketing Activation Specialist for the Contract Market at Fritz Hansen
On behalf of Fritz Hansen we are currently looking for a Marketing Activation Specialist who will be responsible for
activating new and existing products to the professional market and ensure the offering of relevant marketing
materials for local sales execution. It is key to have profound knowledge of and experience within the contract market,
as well as a network of professional relationships including architects and interior designers.
About Fritz Hansen
Fritz Hansen is an exclusive Danish furniture, lighting and accessories design brand. Founded in 1872 by Fritz Hansen
in Copenhagen, the company has since expanded to markets all across the world. Today, as in 1872, Fritz Hansen’s
work is guided by the philosophy that a single piece of furniture can beautify an entire room and heighten the wellbeing
of the people who inhabit these spaces. With an international presence and an ever-expanding collection of
extraordinary designs, Fritz Hansen continues its journey to strengthen its market positioning among global
professional design-passionate people. Now, Fritz Hansen is looking for a Marketing Activation Specialist who will
help further develop and improve the perception on the professional market of Fritz Hansen as one of the leading
Nordic interior design companies in the world.
The main objective of the Marketing Activation Specialist will be to secure that the communication, sales and
marketing tools are optimized in relation to the potential of the contract segments in Europe, Asia and US.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for planning, preparing and coordinating sales activities, events, product
launches, Architect & Design summits and sample management – all in close collaboration with the Sales & Marketing
Coordinator for the European contract market. You will also be responsible for supporting markets with continuous
updated materials on the existing portfolio according to the standards fit to the market.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Develop and activate appropriate concepts, themes and ideas for local sales execution, primarily across
Europe, but also for Asia and US
- Prepare relevant materials and presentations for local meetings, events and fairs
- Project management of contract events and fairs in collaboration with the Sales and Marketing Coordinators
as well as the marketing team – and HQ visits for Contract Partners and A&Ds
- Execute product launches with focus on Contract Partners, A&Ds and Key Accounts – as well as updating
materials on the existing portfolio in close collaboration with your marketing colleagues
- Secure continuous development and updating of relevant catalogues, reference cases, pricelists, sales sheets
and other marketing and sales materials
- Defining and securing the development of relevant content, marketing assets, and targeted presentations
towards Architects, Designers and Key Accounts
- Providing samples, sample boxes and product loan for contract sales
- Secure strong communication for Contract Partners, A&Ds and Key Accounts across channels, including the
planning and preparation of newsletters
- Increase the permission base for newsletters and the professional digital community
- Go-to-market action plans and marketing planning for the contract segment
- Contribute to ensure the optimal use of digital tools, digital plaforms and social media accounts
communicating with the contract segment
- Based on your knowledge of trends, markets and behaviour, bring new insights and support the internal
understanding of the professional contract market
The Marketing Activation Specialist for the contract market will be working in the Marketing department and report to
the Global Marketing Director. An estimated 20-40 travel days a year should be expected.
The ideal candidate has experience with B2B marketing towards Architects, Contract Partners and Key Accounts
(private and public). You will preferably hold a similar position, and have a strong personal interest in design, interior
decoration and architecture. Experience from executing meetings, events and fairs in the A&D community is key.
Coming from a company with an international outreach will be an advantage. You may have an educational
background from an architect school, business school or similar, and we expect you to have a minimum of 5 years of
relevant work experience. You are skilled within marketing activation, especially business to business, and you thrive
in an international and dynamic environment.
As a person, you are energetic, outgoing, and have a positive mindset that is both enthusiastic and service minded.
Furthermore, you have a sense of aesthetics and an urge to deliver a perfect result. You enjoy working with planning
as well as being operational, and you enjoy managing relations with stakeholders and partners. It is an advantage if
you have worked with architecture, design, retail, or in the luxury industry. And we expect that design, furniture and
architecture is also a personal interest of yours, which means that you will be excited by working with one of the
leading brands within the industry.
We are looking for a candidate who is fluent in English and Danish (written and spoken) and has a solid proficiency
with Microsoft Office.
If you want to know more about the position, do not hesitate to contact Lars Holm Marcher on +45 2487 5531 / email
firstname.lastname@example.org, or Malene Friis Bentzen on +45 2747 8989 / email email@example.com.